I was enjoying my morning in a
beautiful park on that day. There were a lot of leaf fell down and those made
my heart felt very comfortable. I was not alone in that morning. Yeah! Yo know,
aren’t you? All people will never come to a park lonely. Even a bird always
flies around the sky with its friends. I will never come to any park lonely,
so, in that morning i was sat down on a chair on a park with my best guitar
-And i was not alone.
The sun rised higher and i was
still sat down on one of some long chair inside that park. I was in my holiday.
When i get my holiday most of people will be so busy in their jobs. Because
most of people are work in a restaurant, supermarket, bank, or in a factory.
Most of people they should drive a car or repair a computer to make money. That
is very different with me,i will get a lot of money with just siging in front
of the audience in a cafe or in a wedding party, etc. In anoother word i am a
musician.
The sun rised higher again and
the streets became crowded than before. Most of people were start they daily
activities. I put my guitar on the right side of the chair which i was sitting
on it, and started to observed my surroundings. About five seconds i gazed to the
street few hundred meters in front of me i was shocked by an accident. Suddenly
a young boy fell down from his motorcycle which brought so many books and those
books was dropped messy to the street. And then i mumbled in my mind “He such
an idiot, he is very careless when he drives his motorcycle”.
One thing which made me felt so
irked was a man who saw that boy and he didn’t give any help to him. A moment
later there was a man and a girl came to that boy and gave some helps. But
again my heartbeat became faster. They gave a help but they chose to settled
the books, and didn’t help the boy first. I couldn’t believe with what they had
done. All of them, a man who just left the boy without gave any help and two
person who helped the boy but they took the books first, i think they was lost
their minds.
The sun is became higher and i
decided to go home. I put my guitar into its bag, ride my motorcycle and went
to my home. I talked to myself that i was met with poeple who lost their mind.
I still can’t believe that they was such a stupid poeple.
Day was turn into a night and i
still remembered with the accident which happened at that morning. I tried to
think it deeper, slowly and deeper. I had been thinking in an hour and i
reached to my best conclusion. I thought that they were the poeple who lost
their minds. But actually, a people who lost his mind is me. I saw that
accident with my eyes but i didn’t do anything and wasted my time by just gave
very useless comments. I just gave so many comments without any act. Thoose
people had given some helps to the boy and they were. So the people who lost
his mind is me. “The no act man”.
Written By: Hendrik Sukma Trismayanto
The Student of Institute Kiai Haji Abdul Chalim
Pacet, Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia
Written By: Hendrik Sukma Trismayanto
The Student of Institute Kiai Haji Abdul Chalim
Pacet, Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia

No comments:
Post a Comment