Friday, 11 January 2019

Andrea Andriz, A Man Who Tries To Be A Human (The continuation of "They Lost Their Minds")


I am scolded by many people because I just give comments and do nothing. “The CommentsMan”, that's how they call me. That nickname has spreaded all over my country. Curses and condemns are scattered in cyberspace and also in the real world. I don't know what did i do so they do this to me. Everything suddenly turn dark and I think I am blind. But finally i realize that it just a dream. That dream haunts me, maybe because of yesterday's incident. Yesterday I only commented without doing anything when I saw a boy was falling from his bicycles in front of a park.

I walk into the kitchen and wash my face, give a little freshness to my face. relax myself after get a nightmare today. My breath is become normal, and then I take my favorite carrot juice in the fridge and drink it while looking at my activities list today. I just open my cellphone screen, and few notifications appear, messages from my friends. "Don't forget Riz, today we will have a performance in Bali, prepare yourself at 8 am". Of course I don't forget because today is an unusual day. There is a concert schedule in Bali. Concert on one of the super beautiful islands in Indonesia. It is a great day because I can go to Bali, enjoy the beauty of nature, and also sing with the audience at the concert  tonight. I hope that our wages can be quite large tonight, so I can give more charity to people in need.

I have four super cool and very loyal friends. They are Andika, Bagas, Shella and Rina. We met each other while we was studying at one of the music colleges in Surabaya. Faced this difficult lives together. Become an activist in a student movement organization and repeatedly participate in efforts to defend helpless citizens. Me and four of my friends are determined to be able to make changes for Indonesia through the art of music. That determination had arisen since we were in college where the state of helpless people around me became more helpless. So until now, we usually give some of our money to the poeple in need, like orphan childs, poor people, and other people who need money

At 4:30 a.m., the time for me to pray Shubuh and I had to hurry to do the Prayer. Because the sun will be rise up and it means the Shubuh time will be gone. I have to Pray, worshiping my God as a form of devotion and gratitude to him because He created me into this world. And have a chance to live a life in this mysterious lives. After that I will prepare all the necessities to go to the headquarter of me and my friends.
.........................................................................................................


So what will happen to the concert?,
if you want to know the stories, the stories of Andrea Andriz and his friends, please follow this blog, you will get so many unique informations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment