Thursday, 3 January 2019

Aware Later


There was a man sitting at a door, staring at his screen, which lit brightly in the dimness. He is in the corner of the cinema. With wifi that is used makes it more serious for the iPhone than the movie theater. So what did he do with his iphone? It turns out he opened the browser and typed the words "hospital Stein" in the search window. Why is he searching for these words? Do you want to seek treatment? or is someone sick with his family? Or look for the number of the beautiful doctor working there? Ah I don't know, maybe information about that hospital might be uprooted.

I kept hearing the sounds of his iPhone keyboard, apparently he typed something until I was ignored by him. It made me uncomfortable with the voice of her cellphone, who at that time had a telephone but from whom I didn't know the phone. He also said good-bye, saying he wanted to pick up the phone from his girlfriend. 

Then I was left by him without any explanation of what had happened. What must have been a feeling of disappointment in his heart was that at first he was the one who invited coffee together so he finally chose to go to the cinema. But that's how it is. And I went home with no one riding. 

When I arrived at my house there was a chat and it was from him who asked me where I was. "Is this a kid already aware of what is from her cellphone?" I asked myself. I wrote the reply to the chat that I had arrived home. After a few minutes he came with his hands bleeding and I immediately invited him to the clinic then I asked, what happened? And he also replied that the reason for all those who were made in the cinema was because the amnesia was relapsing and the bleeding hand was due to a wrong target due to a crazy street action.


Written By: Nailul K. H. U
The Student of Institute Kiai Haji Abdul Chalim
Pacet, Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment