I was born in a village that has two religions, namely Islam and Christianity. My village is harmonious and peaceful, unlike what comes to mind most of you are "split". Tolerance is ingrained in my village. How neat is tolerance when the two religions celebrate the feast day, how when one of the residents is hit by a disaster, someone dies, a marriage or other events.
You can imagine how sharp the differences in each area of life, the style of thought, and the religious rituals that are indeed very different, but that difference is still one goal, namely "truth". Never imposing the will and understanding each other is the main thing why my village is still peaceful going hand in hand.
I am grateful to be born in a village with the background of two religions, different from other villages and I really love this homeland. My village teaches how we must be human beings who are good at carrying out self and tolerance is the main capital for the creation of the word "harmonious".
As far as any of these feet go, it feels like it's always longing to go home every time. I feel that I am the luckiest person raised with a provision of tolerance that is no less than an experience that others might not have. Learning to be a human who always loves the land of birth and love of the motherland, as exemplified by our example (Muslims) Rasulullah Muhammad SAW namely namely, "love Makkah as a place of birth and love Medina as a place of preaching".
By: Ragil Mahaweni S.P.-Islamic Religious Education-Institute of Islamic Boarding Schools KH. Abdul Chalim, Pacet, Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia
No comments:
Post a Comment